M's Down Sweater - Cabin Gold
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic, newly redesigned Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric - Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- RDS Down - Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
- Center-Front Zipper - Center-front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features - Two on-seam handwarmer pockets with welted zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; drop-in interior pockets provide additional storage
- Sealed-In Warmth - Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth; hem adjusts with cord lock at front hem
- Repair Tears - Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Patagonia supports Mamata, an organization that provides essential services for the workers that made this product
- Country of Origin - Made in Bangladesh.