Facial Dry Brush - MIDNIGHT PALOMA
Series: Skin Tools
Benefit: Lymphatic Drainage
Dry Brushing is a practice we are so excited to offer you to use in your daily routine. Awaken your face first thing in the morning, stimulate lymphatic drainage, tighten and tone - the benefits are endless.
Brush made from synthetic fibres.
- Boost Lymphatic Drainage, Reduces Puffiness
- Gentle Exfoliation
- Tones + Firms Skin
Skin Type: All
How Often: Morning - pre-makeup
- Step 1 - Take the brush from the top of the temple & brush downward over the neck.
- Step 2 - Brush up forehead, down the center of the nose & light circles over eyes.
- Step 3 - Stroke down the cheeks towards the chin then across the cheek towards the temple.
- Step 4 - Sweep up the jawline towards the ear. Then pull down the neck. Follow with Face Oil.