Herschel Supply Co.
Little America Backpack - Stripes
Andy Warhol Collection
Banana, 1966. Originally produced for the Velvet Underground's debut album cover, the Banana is one of Warhol's most famous works. Made to celebrate the pop art icon, the Herschel Little America™ is detailed with a stripe print inspired by what he wore at the time.
Each piece goes through a dynamic printing process that results in unique variations — no two pieces are exactly alike. Please note that your item may differ from the one pictured.
- Andy Warhol Banana screen print
- Andy Warhol stripe print
- Made from 37 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- 15"/16" laptop sleeve
- Drawcord closure
- Recycled webbing and textured rubber straps with magnetic fastenings and metal pin buckles
- Contoured shoulder straps
- Front pocket
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
- 19.25"(H) x 11.25"(W) x 7"(D), 25L